Foundation / Corporation
Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF) - Halstead Community Foundation (HCF)
05/31/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $1,500 to Halstead, Kansas nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, churches, and municipal and county governments for projects and programs that benefit the local community and address local health issues.
Funding will be distributed through two funds:
- The Halstead Impact Fund: for the purpose of supporting charitable projects
and programs that benefit those in the Halstead community.
- The Kansas Health Foundation Fund-Halstead: to underwrite solutions to local health issues and for the protection and promotion of the health and well-being of individuals and their communities through the encouragement of healthy lifestyles, behaviors, and environments.
The Halstead Community Foundation (HCF), an affiliate of Central Kansas Community Foundation (CKCF), was established to assist in providing resources for a broad range of existing and future charitable needs in the Halstead, Kansas area. HCF supports the mission of Halstead, Kansas, by granting funds to worthy organizations that strive to help Halstead become a better place for all area citizens, now and in the future.
GrantWatch ID#: 181623
Funding requests should not exceed $1,500.
Estimated Total Program Funding: Approximately $8,800 in grant monies are available for distribution this year, as follows:
- The Halstead Impact Fund has approximately $5,300 available
- The Kansas Health Foundation Fund-Halstead has approximately $3,500
The project/program must be completed by Thursday, April 2, 2020, unless other considerations are shared prior to project/program completion.
Qualified applicants must possess a 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Service code, be exempt under statute (i.e. educational institution, church, a city or county), or be formally linked to an organization with such designation. Management of the organization should be in the hands of reliable, ethical, and experienced personnel.
- Begin Accepting Applications Date: 5/03/2019
- Deadline Date (CST Time Zone): 5/31/2019 6:00 PM
Applicant organizations (awarded and denied) will be notified by June 28, 2019.
For more information about the HCF Grant: https://centralkansascfgrants.communityforce.com/Funds/Search.aspx (To access this, click on "2019 Halstead Community Foundation Grant Cycle" found on the URL for Full Text indicated below).
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal:
For questions or further information, please contact:
Brenda Sooter, CKCF Program Officer - Grants
Macey Mueller, Director Halstead Community Foundation
USA: Kansas: Halstead